G2 Buyer Intent + 6sense Integration
- Identify accounts looking for your solution
- Prioritize sales and marketing activity
- Engage with relevance
- Measure what matters
The 6sense integration is available to all G2 Buyer Intent customers who are also customers of 6sense.
How it Works
G2 Buyer Intent + 6sense creates action for your teams, with prompts for appropriate account engagement tactics at each buying stage, enhancing ABM prioritization and optimization efforts.
- G2 Buyer Intent accounts are sent to 6sense.
- An embedded CDP in 6sense unifies and normalizes G2 data with other data across your stack.
- The integration powers account fit scores and then target segments, based on G2 Intent signals and 6sense AI models.
- 6sense AI models predict timing of account close.
- 6sense suggests actions to help you orchestrate omnichannel campaigns that resonate with your buyer at any stage of the journey.
Explore the Integration Guide to learn more and activate the integration in my.G2.
Target smarter and increase budget efficiency
The G2 + 6sense integration allows for more visibility into target accounts with all your intent data available in one system. This promotes efficiency by eliminating manual data processing and ensures you are always targeting in-market accounts.
Optimize pipeline growth
Uncover demand and build pipeline by finding new prospects researching you and your competitors. Identify upsell opportunities by monitoring customer behaviors and research patterns on new Product and Competitor pages.
Proactively engage accounts
Stay abreast of attrition indications in 6sense to anticipate and prevent churn with properly timed, relevant engagement.
Prioritize target accounts
Arm your sales team with the ability to prioritize accounts, based on the accounts’ buying stages and conversion potential.
G2 Buyer Intent
G2 Buyer Intent
Not a G2 customer yet?
Talk to a rep today to get access to this integration.
Not a 6sense customer yet?
Get in touch with someone at 6sense to schedule a demo.
About the Partner
Year Founded: 2013
HQ Location: San Francisco, CA