G2 Buyer Intent + Demandbase Integration
- Discover high-intent accounts in-market for your solution
- Personalize ad content based on buyer behavior and journey stage
- Automate ABM campaigns that engage accounts primed to buy
The Demandbase integration is available to all G2 Buyer Intent customers who are also customers of Demandbase.
How it Works
Discover accounts showing interest in your Product, Category, and Competitor Pages on G2. Dynamically build audiences and target your high-intent accounts with Demandbase ABM campaigns.
- G2 Buyer Intent surfaces accounts showing interest on relevant pages across G2.
- These accounts are mapped to corresponding accounts in Demandbase.
- Based on your ICP, custom audiences of these accounts + contacts dynamically populate and bucket accounts into their appropriate Journey Stages.
- Demandbase helps you optimize performance with testing and measurement for creative, messaging, and offers.
Explore the Integration Guide to learn more or activate the integration in my.G2.
Fill your pipeline with MQAs
Various G2 Buyer Intent signals can automatically add Engagement Minutes to accounts in Demandbase. Engagement Minutes can help your organization identify marketing qualified accounts (MQAs) that qualify for your ABM targeting.
Deploy timely campaigns
Personalize campaign messaging to reflect product and/or competitor related G2 Intent signals, and target your accounts as soon as they display Buyer Intent activity.
Boost conversions and lower ad spend
Focus budget and resources on your target accounts that are in-market right now. G2 Buyer Intent sends accounts researching your Product, Category, and Competitors.
G2 Buyer Intent
G2 Buyer Intent
Already a G2 customer?
Activate this integration: log in to my.G2 > Integrations Hub > Demandbase.
Not a G2 customer yet?
Talk to a rep today to get access to this integration.
Not a Demandbase customer yet?
Get in touch with someone at Demandbase to schedule a demo.
Kibo Finds and Converts More Accounts with G2 + Demandbase
Kibo found that high-intent accounts from G2 were three times more likely to convert.
Read case study
ABM Buyer's Guide
There are many ABM platforms to choose from. Find the right one for you and join 67% of companies implementing ABM.
Get the guide
About the Partner
Year Founded: 2006
HQ Location: San Francisco, CA