G2 Content + GetAccept Integration
- Create personalized microsites for your active deals
- Share relevant peer review content from G2
- Stand out from competition and shorten sales cycles
This integration is available to G2 customers who are also GetAccept customers.
How it Works
Leverage your company’s G2 Content and the power of authentic testimonials in your GetAccept Digital Sales Rooms. Establish even more trust with your prospects and customers in the sales process.
- Select either a specific G2 Company Review or your G2 Company Reviews Summary Page and insert the link via a link block into your GetAccept Digital Sales Room.
- Insert an image, title, description, and button text to provide context to your prospects.
- GetAccept will pull in the selected G2 content into the Digital Sales Room.
- Track the engagement and how your buyers/prospects interact with your G2 company reviews link in the Analytics section.
Explore the Integration Guide to learn more and activate the integration in my.G2.
Increase authenticity in sales
Providing G2 Reviews in your Digital Sales Room will establish trust and arm your buyer with more reasons to choose your solution over your competition. Data shows that 82% of buyers find review sites valuable in their search, and 92% of B2B buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a trusted review.
Provide a seamless buying process
Adding content like G2 Reviews in your Digital Sales Room helps to aggregate all the collateral, data, and explanations a prospective buyer may need in vetting your solution properly, all from one place. Make it easier for your prospect/customers when they are in a decision-making mindset.
Already a G2 customer?
Activate this integration: log in to my.G2 > Integrations Hub > GetAccept.
Not a G2 customer yet?
Talk to a rep today to get access to this integration.
Not a GetAccept customer yet?
Get in touch with someone at GetAccept to schedule a demo.
How it Works: G2 + GetAccept
See how to build your G2 Reviews into your GetAccept Digital Sales Room.
Watch the video
What Modern Sales Teams Need to Know
Learn more about what defines a sales proposal and how to create a great one.
Read the blog
About the Partner
Year Founded: 2015
HQ Location: Palo Alto, CA