G2 Review Collection + Medallia Integration
- Collect the authentic customer reviews you need
- Use the Customer Experience tool you already have
- Analyze results and optimize your feedback loop
This integration is available to G2 customers who are also Medallia customers.
How it Works
The G2 + Medallia integration collects organic, authentic, and comprehensive G2 reviews in-app from your most engaged customers. Reduce friction and increase review volume without requiring your customers to create a G2 account or login.
- Build a workflow trigger in Medallia to ask customers to leave a G2 Review.
- While users are in your app, prompt and securely collect customer feedback without sharing customer PII.
- Without having to leave your app, customers complete the review.
- G2 will approve and publish new reviews to your G2 Profile.
- Analyze your new stream of collected feedback to make product and experience improvements.
Explore the Integration Guide or activate this integration in my.G2.
Generate more G2 Reviews
After setting up the integration, the rest is hands-off, always-on review collection. Prompting every customer in your app experience increases organic, authentic, and comprehensive G2 Reviews.
Capture valuable customer sentiment
By capturing G2 Reviews from users while they’re in-app, you will capture candid, on-the-spot customer sentiment without soliciting or sharing any of their information with G2.
Improve product insights
G2 Reviews capture customer feedback at every stage of the product experience, so you can adjust your roadmap accordingly.
Maintain survey strategy
The G2 Review request and form will populate at the end of every Medallia survey experience, so as not to compromise your existing feedback collection strategy.
Already a G2 customer?
Activate this integration: log in to my.G2 > Integrations Hub > Medallia.
Not a G2 customer yet?
Talk to a rep today to get access to this integration.
Not a Medallia customer yet?
Get in touch with someone at Medallia to schedule a demo.
G2 + Medallia Makes User Feedback Simple
Learn how to securely solicit authentic and comprehensive in-app feedback from your users.
Read the blog
The Anatomy of Reviews
Learn why customer reviews are important for business strategy and how to maximize review submissions.
Read the blog
About the Partner
Year Founded: 2001
HQ Location: San Francisco, CA