G2 Buyer Intent + Metadata Integration
- Uncover accounts showing active buyer intent
- Auto-target companies that are researching you on G2
- Create high-touch ABM campaigns that convert
The Metadata integration is available to all G2 Buyer Intent customers who are also customers of Metadata.
How it Works
The G2 + Metadata integration helps B2B marketers generate more leads by auto-targeting buyers that are actively researching your Profile, Category, or Competitors on G2. Turn in-market leads into pipeline quicker than cold audiences.
- Connect your G2 Buyer Intent data to Metadata in order to build dynamic audiences.
- Select a time frame of G2 Buyer Intent data signals you'd like to see in Metadata.
- Metadata will retrieve Buyer Intent accounts from G2, refresh every 24 hours, and update the audience.
- Ads will automatically target in-market buyers in your chosen channels.
- Get reporting that compares how well your G2 audiences are performing against other audiences.
Activate the integration in my.G2.
Metadata logic will add and remove accounts from custom audiences as behaviors change, making it easier to experiment and optimize for performance and revenue.
Focus on the fun stuff
With manual and repetitive work behind you, it’s easier to shift your focus to strategy and building powerful creative.
Generate qualified pipeline
Serving targeted ads to buyers actively researching G2 presence in real-time will get better buyers into your pipeline and accelerate your sales cycle.
Test go-to-market messaging
Better understand what resonates with your target buyers by using multivariate testing with your ad creative and go-to-market messaging.
How Metadata uses G2 Buyer Intent
Learn how Metadata activated the G2 Buyer Intent integration and lowered their CPL by 42%.
Read case study
G2 + Metadata integration blog
Learn more about the integration and set up your own intent-driven campaigns.
Read the blog